Registration is free, and entitled to all services provided by the library:
- the teachers and students of Sapientia University;
- other categories of employees of the Sapientia University and the Foundation.
Registration only for reading room:
- Students, teachers and researchers outside the University.
Documents needed for registration:
- Student card concerned for the academic year in progress
- 1 passport-photo.
All users of the library are required to renew their pass each year of study at the counter of the loan.
Using the reading room
- Access to the reading room with coat or bag is not allowed
- While using the reading room readers should keep quiet
- Smoking, eating or loud conversation is prohibited
- Please close the mobile phone during your stay
The right to loan have:
- Students and teachers of Sapientia University;
- Other staff of the University or Sapientia Foundation.
The loan is based on an entry permit.
- Documents belonging to the background reference can not be borrowed
- Books or periodicals (magazines) that figure as unicates in the library.
The registered reader is obliged to comply with Library Regulation.